You can choose to create an infographic, a PSA, a social media page- whatever you want that you feel would best capture the interest of someone who has not taken a psychology class. You cannot create a PowerPoint or write a paper.As long as you have the required information, the way it is presented is really up to you. The project will be broken down into multiple assignments throughout the semester so that you will not be waiting until the last minute to complete it.
Your project must include the following information:
- What is your topic and why is it important? Please include a definition if appropriate
- Describe the signs and symptoms of the disorder/issue?
- What is the prevalence of the disorder/statistics on the issue, specific populations- race, gender, age groups the disorder effects?
- What are the current treatment(s)/ways to address the disorder/issue?
- What are your recommendations for future treatment of the disorder/approaching the issue in a different way?
- How can we reduce the stigma around seeking treatment/talking about/doing something about this issue? Please provide some concrete strategies based on research.
Your project needs to have at least 5 references cited in APA style
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."