You can organize your statement any way you like, with bullet points or paragraphs. Be sure the document communicates your most important principles while offering an honest portrayal of who you are as a teacher. Clarify your core values and capture them on paper. (2 pages)
Consider and including the following on the paper:
- The passion, inspiration, joy, and/or skills about music and your instrument, singing, or conducting that you want to pass along to your students.
- The environment you will create to support learning and growth, including your relationship to your students, both individually and as a community.
- Who you want to be to your students, as a teacher and as a person.
- The single most important thing your student will take away from having studied with you.
- Specific ways that your teaching life will reflect your philosophy.
- Specific strategies you will use to ensure that learning will happen.
- Any aspects of learning music that you believe develop the whole person, or life skills that are cultivated in students by the way you teach.
- Anything unique or special that you bring to your profession as a musician and teacher.
I also attached all the requirements below for you to check, thank you!
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."