I’m working on a macro economics question and need an explanation to help me learn.
Answer the following questions:
– What determines whether or not a resource is scarce? Why is the concept of scarcity important to the definition of economics?
– Why do economists pay more attention to national economies (for example the U.S. or Canadian economies) than the state or provincial economies (such as California or Ontario)?
– Why doesn’t the National Bureau of Econonomic Research identify the turning points in economic activity until months or even a year after they occur?
A reference page with at least two references from the FNU Library (LIRN / Library and Information Resources Network) specifically Pro-Quest, and textbook are required, you must also reference your in-text.
Your Library: User ID > 24439
Your assignment grade will be based on the following “Rubrics”
– APA Formatting 1 pt (running head, page numbering, font style & size, double spacing , margins 1″, paragraphs indents, proper and complete referencing for your references sources, references page hanging indents, in-text referencing)
– References Sources .5 pt (textbook, two other references from the FNU Library not the Internet)
– Originality Report 1 pt (No higher than 30%.. Anything above 60% will be carefully assessed and with a high probability that you will be requested to re-submit)
– Content Relevancy .25 pt (100% relevant content to the subject matter)
– Content Volume .25 pt (it must be at least 150 words of writing per question)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."