I’m working on a networking question and need an explanation to help me learn.
A net class exam has two essay questions about Firewalls spreadsheets and ACLs
Create rules on a firewall to meet the following requirements:
- Allow all HTTP traffic to a web server with an IP of 192.168.1.25.
- Allow all HTTP and HTTPS traffic to a web server with an IP of 192.168.1.25.
- Allow DNS queries from any source to a computer with an IP of 192.168.1.10.
- Block DNS zone transfer traffic from any source to any destination.
- Block all DNS traffic from any source to any destination.
- Implement implicit deny.
How many rules would you create? What protocols would you use? What ports? create a table(similar to the below) to meet the above requirements:
Rule# permission(A/R) Protocol Source Destination port
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."