I’m working on a java case study and need guidance to help me study.
For this Assignment you will write your own HashTable in Python or Java. Do not use any built in Hashing Structures (dictionaries, Maps,Etc). For Simplicity sake make the underlying structure a basic array or list.
You will :
- Read in the file below
- Store each word in your HashTable for easy lookup
- You will have to build a hash() function to give an integer value for your String
- Store the String in that index
- If a Collision, use a collision mitigation strategy
- Calculate and report the percentage of collisions in your structure
- Your HashTable may not be more than 20% larger than the # of total words
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."