I’m working on a engineering discussion question and need support to help me study.
1)Effective metrics are the clearest way to assure compliance with policies.
Metrics can show how compliance is working. If you set a rule on a policy so that you can identify if it has been read, acknowledged, and accepted by signature, you have a metric on how many users have done so. If the policy is based on system access, a metric would be the number of employees who have accessed the system.
Answer the following question(s):
What kind of metrics would be useful that are based on testing knowledge after security awareness training? The metrics could be obtained immediately after training or at periodic intervals over several months.
2)After completing the reading this week answer the following questions:
- What is an attribute and note the importance?
- What are the different types of attributes?
- What is the difference between discrete and continuous data?
- Why is data quality important?
- What occurs in data preprocessing?
- In section 2.4, review the measures of similarity and dissimilarity, select one topic and note the key factors.
- Note the basic concepts in data classification.
- Discuss the general framework for classification.
- What is a decision tree and decision tree modifier? Note the importance.
- What is a hyper-parameter?
- Note the pitfalls of model selection and evaluation.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."