Week 1 Discussion Board
No unread replies.No replies.
- Read the Discussion Board Grading Rubric
- Read the ProPublica Article, The Fed Saved the Economy but Is Threatening Trillions of Dollars Worth of Middle-Class Retirement (Links to an external site.).
- Familiarize yourself with the general content of all Week 1 Readings and Resources
- The ProPublica article presents a central theme that the FED is focusing on the present at the expense of the future. How? (a) By lowering interest rates the Fed increases home prices, benefiting current homeowners via increased equity, and also benefiting the housing industry which is a major source of jobs. (b) But low-interest rates negatively impact pension plan earnings and the ability to maintain future social security benefits. In your own words write a short two-page APA discussion about the central theme presented in the ProPublica Article and its varying impact on the upper class, middle class, current homeowners, and current renters.
- The APA discussion will include the following:
- Two-page minimum original text discussion (double spaced, Times New Roman 12 pt font) with all references properly cited (note no cover page or abstract required)
- Reference page with a minimum of three references as follows:
- ProPublica Article
- First Reference from the Week 1 Readings and Resources
- Second Reference from the Week 1 Readings and Resources
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."