You are required to interview a person who works in the food industry and write a written report. First call the individual to request an interview and set a time for an appointment. Do not interview someone who has already been interviewed by another student in this course. Do not interview a clinical dietitian. You may, however, interview a dietitian who holds an administrative position as a director or assistant director of a school foodservice or healthcare facility. You may choose to interview one of the supervisors from your lab site. However, this interview does NOT count as part of your four required hours of lab time.
Some possible questions are:
- For what company do you work?
- What is your job title?
- What are your main job activities?
- How did your education and work experience qualify you for this job?
- Which specific skills (technical, human, conceptual skills) do you think are important for this job?
- What are some advantages or benefits of this job?
- What is the salary range for this job?
- What do you like best about this job?
- What do you like least about this job?
- Would you recommend this job to a current college graduate? Why or why not?
- You are encouraged to add one or two additional questions of your own.
Formatting criteria are:
Document type: Word document
Font: Times New Roman, size 12
Length: minimum 1,000 words to maximum 1,500 words
Cover sheet: NO
Heading: use approved heading (see General Course Information power point)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."