Each student can be assigned a project (or multiple smaller projects) by the Professional Practice Site Supervisor in consultation with the student. This project should provide the student with an opportunity to utilize their knowledge in coping with realistic problems encountered in a the prospective department
–This will be related to this departments and its about onsite experience in the hospital in the Medical records department where these few departments.
(Health Information Department, Risk, Performance Improvement, Finance, Compliance).
The student is to prepare a written report to be submitted to both the Site Supervisor and the Clinical Coordinator (course instructor). The report is to detail the problem assigned by the Clinical Site Supervisor, including but not limited to, methodology, conclusions and recommendations. The report, which should include a title page, appropriate headings and applicable citations should clearly show that the student:
– Identified the components of the problem/project
– Designed a plan to find a solution
– Gather the appropriate data necessary for problem/project solution
– Analyzed the results of data gathering
– Proposed suitable solutions
Power Point Presentation with Voice over
A MS PPT presentation should be prepared describing highlights from the on-site experience as well as key elements of the project (problem, method of resolution etc). This should include:
- A brief description of the facility
- A brief summary of your experience
- A report on your project(s) as stated above
- A discussion of one or more procedures, systems, experiences etc. you found unusual or especially interesting
Evaluation will be based on content, conclusions and recommendations, neatness, spelling and grammar.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."