Discovering information reflectively, understanding how information is produced and valued
- Information Literacy: Discovering information reflectively, understanding how information is produced and valued, and using information to create new knowledge and participate ethically in communities of learning.
Your nursing supervisor likes the topic you chose for the in-service presentation (Increased risk of falls) and wants you to start researching! To make sure you get the project on the right track, your supervisor has asked you to do the following:
- Using the Rasmussen Library, identify at least 2 resources pertaining to your topic.
- Prepare an annotated bibliography for the resources you identified. Each entry will include:
- the full APA formatted reference
- an annotation consisting of the following elements:
- 2 to 4 sentences to summarize the main idea(s) of the source
- 1 or 2 sentences to assess and evaluate the source
- 1 or 2 sentences to reflect on the source
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."