M5 Discussion 15: Final Reflection
The purpose of this discussion is to reflect on and share the things you have learned in this class.
- Think about your learning experiences over the entire class. Identify something that made you go “wow” in this class- what surprised or impressed or shocked you? Try not to repeat a “wow” you wrote about earlier.
- Describe why this thing stood out to you. Use quotes from your readings and research to support your observations. Make sure to use your primary sources!
- Include an illustration from the period and make sure you caption the illustration.
- Share two or three new words you’ve learned from this module 5, and the definitions.
- Your Wow statement should be at least 100-150 words, not including the citations.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."