Key question discussion
Instructions for Key Question(s) discussion
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Read, watch, or review the resources on the Problem Overview(new tab) page as well as the following resources:
- Here are some resources to help you think about the prompt:
- The most insightful information can be found in the trade publications for the particular product you are analyzing. You may find the “Research Help” option useful on IWUs OCLS (Online Campus Library Services) homepage.(new tab)
- Write an initial response to the following key prompt: Based upon your investigation of the agricultural industry thus far, describe the competitive environment at each stage in the supply chain (from the individual farmer, to the aggregator of the farm output to the manufacturer, and finally to the consumer.)
- Post your initial response as a new thread in the Key Question discussion topic by Day 5.
- Read and respond to at least one of your classmate’s posts by the end of the workshop.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."