As you craft your post, you will be using information from your texts, along with conducting independent research with sources outside of the required texts. Start with the following questions:
- Choose two data analytic tools that are used in the cloud. Compare and Contrast each of these tools. Keep in mind the different data analytic methods when looking at the varying tools.
- Of those two tools, which one would you suggest using? What are the pros and cons of each tool?
- Based on the research conducted above, why do you think that data analytics as a whole has become so important? Please look at this from both the cloud customer and cloud provider perspectives.
Keep in Mind: You will need to perform independent research beyond the course text materials in order to discuss and explain the elements of a comprehensive and well-thought-out position. Consider all facets that are necessary to be proactive and successful in evaluating not only what is happening now, but also the potential future landscape.
Submission Requirements and Resources
- In order to facilitate group discussion and take into account the varying student schedules, please post original responses by Day 3 of the Week at 11:59 pm CST. Discussion boards will close Day 7 of the week at 11:59 pm CST each week.
- Head over to the resources page, Discussion Criteria: Submissions and Engagement. to view specific discussion requirements, examples, and the discussion rubric.
A HINT about Conference Discussion at the Masters Level: Try to get your initial post in early in the conference week and dialogue with your classmates through the conference week. Think of our online as discussion in a traditional classroom.
- Posting your initial post and your responses at the last moments of the discussion week would be similar to entering a traditional classroom and discussion with 10 minutes left in the class – missing the discussion and dialogue raised by your classmates. Remember, the intent of our conference discussion is to drive the discussion to the next level… the Masters Level of scholarly discussion.
- Also… posting early has its benefit, as you do not want to say the same thing that a classmate states. Finally – please use academic citations to fortify your position
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."