2760 PSY MOD 4 DB Define self-efficacy. What is a self-system in Banduras theory?
- Define self-efficacy.
- What is a self-system in Banduras theory?
- List and explain Banduras four processes that influence learning.
- Explain Kellys concept of constructive alternativism.
- Why do we make the choices we do, according to Kellys choice corollary?
- Explain what Rogers meant by the actualizing tendency.
- Discuss Rogerss idea that people are basically good.
- List and explain the characteristics of a fully functioning person according to Rogers.
9. Why do we call Rogers’s theory a client centered theory?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."