2048.2.5 : Learning TheoriesThe graduate analyzes learning theories to develop a personal educational philosophy.INTRODUCTIONIn this
2048.2.5 : Learning Theories
The graduate analyzes learning theories to develop a personal educational philosophy.
In this task, you will construct a personal educational philosophy on learning (suggested length of 12 pages). Within this philosophy statement, you will select a learning theory that you identify with and explore how this learning theory can help you meet the needs of a diverse population of students.
Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. The similarity report that is provided when you submit your task can be used as a guide.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
Tasks may not be submitted as cloud links, such as links to Google Docs, Google Slides, OneDrive, etc., unless specified in the task requirements. All other submissions must be file types that are uploaded and submitted as attachments (e.g., .docx, .pdf, .ppt).
A. Create a personal educational philosophy on learning (suggested length of 12 pages) in which you do the following:
1. Select a learning theory that you identify with from one of the following categories:
2. Explain how the selected theory aligns with your current view of teaching.
3. Describe how the selected theory would help you understand developmentally appropriate student needs in the classroom at two different grade levels (e.g., 7th grade and 12th grade, 1st grade and 5th grade).
4. Describe how the selected theory could be used to address two learning barriers within one of the four developmental domains (i.e., physical, cognitive, social-emotional, language) that students commonly experience in the classroom.
5. Describe how using the selected theory would help you meet the learning needs of one diverse population of students (e.g., based on ethnicity, culture, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, learning styles, or interests) that might be present in a classroom, including one specific example to support your description.
B. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
C. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
File RestrictionsFile name may contain only letters, numbers, spaces, and these symbols: ! – _ . * ‘ ( )
File size limit: 200 MB
File types allowed: doc, docx, rtf, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, odt, pdf, txt, qt, mov, mpg, avi, mp3, wav, mp4, wma, flv, asf, mpeg, wmv, m4v, svg, tif, tiff, jpeg, jpg, gif, png, zip, rar, tar, 7z
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."