To prepare: How would your communication and interview techniques for building a health history
- How would your communication and interview techniques for building a health history differ with each patient?
- How might you target your questions for building a health history based on the patients social determinants of health?
- What risk assessment instruments would be appropriate to use with each patient, or what questions would you ask each patient to assess his or her health risks?
- Identify any potential health-related risks based upon the patients age, gender, ethnicity, or environmental setting that should be taken into consideration.
- Select one of the risk assessment instruments presented in Chapter 1 or Chapter 5 of the Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination text, or another tool with which you are familiar, related to your selected patient.
- Develop at least five targeted questions you would ask your selected patient to assess her health risks and begin building a health history.
BY DAY 3
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."