You will now submit a detailed implementation plan and timeline for your policies and code
You will now submit a detailed implementation plan and timeline for your policies and code of ethics. Your plan must include the potential problems with implementation and how you plan to overcome them. Your implementation plan will include, at a minimum:
- Establish an implementation team and each member’s role.
- Identify tasks required in implementation and assign them to each role(s).
- Identify risks involved in the implementation. (This refers not to the risks that were developed for the framework but to the risks involved with a successful rollout of the policies and ethics frameworks.)
- Define and reference key documents needed in the rollout.
- Identify any software and hardware requirements relevant to the rollout.
- Define training requirements and a training plan.
- Develop a step-by-step timeline for each task in the implementation plan.
- Implement a metric or test to measure rollout success.
Any implementation plan will run into some problems, so it is very unlikely that none will be identified as you develop the plan. Be sure to include and address any difficulties that might transpire.
Be sure to review the content on the Course Project Overview page to gather all necessary information.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."